Today we went to Smith and Edwards in Farr West. Clint needed to get some ammo for his hand gun and I wanted to get a wheat grinder for our food storage and of course Lilly wanted to get her candy. The boys were excited for the shopping too!
After we got our things, we decided to go to Sams Club. So that I could get my ingredients for my freezer swap party. Lilly by then was all hyped up on candy that she was a wild child in Sams. She prefers to walk instead of ride in the cart so I told Clint that he was in charge of her. I went my way with the cart and the boys and Clint when his way with Lilly, I got alot done faster while Clint and Lilly were tasting all the free samples. Then Clint pointed out to me that one of my Weber Buddies was there and we chatted for bit.
Then at the check out a guy came up to us and said how fun it must be to have twins, boy and girl he asked. Clint said no, both boys. The guy said he had a twin sister and that people have asked him if he and his sister are identical! We are used to people asking if they are twins, not if one is a boy and one is girl. I know that Deacon has long hair, but I just don't have the heart to cut his pretty curls.
It was a fun day!
Spring break
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment