Thursday, June 2, 2011

15 and a half inch Hair Cut

I felt it was time to cut my hair. I have been growing my hair for 3 and half years now.

Kelsey asked Clinton if he wanted to be the one cutting my hair but he said no. It was some what traumatizing to go from super long hair to super short hair. HOWEVER I feel much better knowing that my hair will go to Locks of Love....all 15 and a half inches.















3 comments:

Christian and Melissa said...

Wow Margie! I had no idea your hair was so long! Now you're the Marguerite I know and love. When I think of you, I picture short hair and solid calf muscles (softball days).

chrisandlaura96 said...

Wow! I can't wait to see it in person. It looks great! That's so wonderful that you were able to give it to Locks of Love.
-Laura

Tyler and Sheena said...

What? No after pics? How are you liking the short hair? That is awesome that you could donate so much to Locks of Love. See you in a few weeks hopefully.